Teddy Jude Likori Lok’omukaga
- “Science and technology serving the human right to food: Corporate Responsibility of Universities in Kenya,” In Envisioning A Future Without Food Waste and Food Poverty, Social Challenges, 2015, Ed. Leire Escajedo San-Epifanio, 265-272. Bilbao, Wageningen Academic Publishers, 2015
- “Hunger in Kenya: Interreligious Ethics of Solidarity." In African Contextual Ethics: Hunger, Leadership, Faith and Media, ed. Elizabeth Nduku and Christoph Stuckelberger, 11-73. Geneva: Globethics.net, 2013.
- "An Ethical Reflection on the Thoughts of Asbjorn Eide on the Right to Food." In Ethical Futures: Bioscience and Food Horizons, ed. Kate Miller, Pru Hobson West and Brigitte Nerlich, 64-69. Nottingham: Wageningen Academic Publishers, 2009.
- In Journals: “The Christian ‘Person,’ The Moral Centre and voice of Environmental Integrity,” In African Christian Studies, Vol. 29, No.4, CUEA Press, Nairobi, 2013: 28-49.
- "The Catholic Church and Human Rights." African Ecclesial Review (AFER) 52 & 53, no. No. 4 & No. 1 (2011): 128-149.
- "The Church and the Civil Society on Human Rights: A Comparative View." African Ecclesial Review (AFER) 52 & 53, no. No. 4 & 1 (2011): 68-99.
- "A Theological Ethical Reflection on the Evil of World Hunger: A Christian Interpretation and Approach in the Light of the Theology of the Cross." Vidyajyoti Journal of Theological Reflection 75, no. No. 2 (February 2010): 33-136.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- 2015 - Lecturer University of Kabianga: (Dpt. of Humanities) Ethics, Religion, Philosophy, Human Rights and International Relations
- 2013 - Research consultant Globethics.net East Africa (Catholic University of East Africa) Researcher in Ethics: Environmental/technological Ethics, Medical/Bioethics, Business Ethics, Social Ethics
- 2013 - 2015 Part-time Lecturer Moi University: (Dpt. of Philosophy & Religious Studies) Old Testament, New Testament, Social & Political Philosophy of Africa, Christian Theology in Africa, History of Christianity
- 2013 – 2014 Evaluation Coordinator Pontifical Missio Institute, Aachen, Germany The Evaluation Project for Sponsored Theology Programmes in Theological Institutions in Anglo-Phone Africa (NRB)
- 2011 – 2013 External Examiner Catholic University of Eastern Africa (C.U.E.A) Moral Theology, Religion, Ethics
- 2009 – 2011 Professor Assistant K.U. Leuven, Belgium, Tutorials, Seminars and IT workshops to Undergraduate students
- 2007 – 2011 Research Assistant K. U. Leuven Joint Publications, International Conferences
- 2007 – 2011 High School Teacher St. John’s International (Baccalaureate) School, Waterloo – Brussels, Belgium Teacher of Philosophy, Religion and Ethics to Grade 9-12 (Form i-iv)
- 2000 – 2004 Education Secretary Catholic Diocese of Bungoma Supervise Church-Government Education Policy, Secondary and primary school curriculum, School Chaplaincy
- 2000 - 2004 Schools’ Chaplain Bungoma Catholic Diocese/ Catholic Secretariat Youth Ministry, Pastoral Counselling, Spiritual sessions, Youth rallies and Fundraising