- 2018 Visions and Vocations: Catholic Women Speak (co-edited collection with Diana Culbertson) (Mahwah NJ: Paulist Press)
- 2017 ’Dignity, Difference and Rights – a Gendered Theological Analysis’, Louvain Studies 40: 58-81.
- 2016 ‘Maternal Well-Being in Sub-Saharan Africa: From Silent Suffering to Human Flourishing’ in Orobator Agbonkhianmeghe (ed.), The Church We Want: African Catholics Look to Vatican III (Maryknoll NY: Orbis Books)
- 2016 ‘Transforming Time: The Maternal Church and the Pilgrimage of Faith’, Ecclesiology, Vol. 12, Issue 1: 54-72.
- 2016 ‘Repairing the sacred canopy – a reflection on the symbolic anthropology of church documents from the Council to Mulieris Dignitatem’ in Marinella Perroni and Hervé Legrand (eds) We Have Something to Say: Theologians Re-read Vatican II (Edizioni Paoline, Rome, Saggistica series)
- 2015 ‘Dignity Beyond Rights: Human Development in the Context of the Capabilities Approach and Catholic Social Teaching’, Australian eJournal of Theology, Vol. 22, Issue 3, 2015.
- 2015 ‘The Theological Study of Gender’ in Adrian Thatcher (ed) The Oxford Handbook of the Study of Theology, Sexuality and Gender (Oxford: Oxford University Press)
- 2014 ‘Whose Rights, Which Rights? – The United Nations, the Vatican, Gender and Sexual and Reproductive Rights’, Heythrop Journal, Vol. 55, Issue 6: pp. 979-1112
- 2013 ‘The Vanishing Absolute and the Deconsecrated God – a theological reflection on revelation, law, and human dignity’ in Christopher McCrudden (ed.) Understanding Human Dignity (London and Oxford: British Academy and Oxford University Press)
- 2013 Theology after Postmodernity: Divining the Void – a Lacanian Reading of Thomas Aquinas (Oxford and New York: Oxford University Press)
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Member of the European Society for Catholic Theology
- Member and former President of the Catholic Theological Association of Great Britain
- Member of the Society for the Study of Theology Fellow of the Royal Society of Arts (FRSA)
- Member of the Society of Authors