Wilhelmina Mruma Tunu
- “Moral Education for Holistic Transformation in Africa,” ASIAN HORIZONS, Vol.12, No. 1, March 2018, Pages: 66-78.
- “The Contemporary Magisterium on Poverty,” ASIAN HORIZONS, Vol.11, No.4, December 2017, Pages: 735-749.
- “Poverty: A Catholic Social Teaching Perspective,” ASIAN HORIZONS, Vol. 11, No.3, September 2017, Pages, 559-577.
- “African Value of Community in Marriage: A Moral Challenge to the Christian Family in the Light of Familiaris Consortio,” CUEA Press, Quarterly Journal of the Faculty of Theology, African Christian Studies Vol. 30. No. 4, December 2014.
Professional Activities and Affiliations
- Tangaza University College/Christ the Teacher Institute of Education (CTIE), Department of Religious Studies
- The Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) /Center for Social Justice and Ethics (CSJE)
- Marist International University College