To add your work, please email a link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Publicaciones en Español
- MT Dávila, “Política y Amor al Prójimo: las Elecciones y Fratelli Tutti,” en el First, Noviembre 2020.
- Elio Gasda, “Sin amor nada somos,” en el First, Junio 2022.
- Aníbal Torres, “La política democrática en Fratelli Tutti,” en el First, Enero 2021.
- Ronaldo Zacharias, “Tutti fratelli: ou nos salvamos todos ou não se salva ninguém,” Instituto Humanitas Unisinos, 11.11.2020.
English Language Publications
Meghan J. Clark and Anna Rowlands, ed., Journal of Catholic Social Thought 19, no. 1 (Winter 2022), featuring CTEWC members Emilce Cuda, MT Dávila, Simeiqi He, Kristin Heyer, Léocadie Lushombo, and Ellen Van Stitchel.
- Sharon Bong, “Feminist Futures in the Time of Emergency” in the March 2021 First.
- Carlo Calleja, “To understand Pope Francis, you have to know what he actually means by the word ‘fraternity’,” America, February 4, 2021.
- Grégoire Catta, “Liberty, Equality, Fraternity: Fratelli Tutti and the French Republic’s Motto” in the February 2021 First.
- Lisa Sowle Cahill, “Social Friendship Includes Women, but Social Friendship Must Engage Women,” Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs, October 26, 2020.
- Meghan Clark, “‘Fratelli Tutti’ Shares Practical Wisdom, but Lacks Insights from Women,” National Catholic Reporter, October 5, 2020.
- David Cloutier, “Three Quick Takeaways from Fratelli Tutti,” Catholic Moral Theology, October 5, 2020.
- Sahayadas Fernando sdb. Cf. J. Pudumai Doss, S. Fernando & M. C. Anthonysamy, Pathways to Fraternity; Educating the Young in light of Fratelli tutti, All India Don Bosco Education Society, Delhi, 2021.
- Anna Floerke Scheid, “The Peace Dimensions of Fratelli Tutti,” Kroc Institute Webinar, March 9, 2021.
- Craig A. Ford, Jr. “On Social Love and Hard Truths in Fratelli Tutti,” Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs, October 30, 2020.
- Julie Hanlon Rubio, “Seeing Beyond Walls in Fratelli Tutti: Can Catholics Preach What They Cannot Do?,” Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs, October 27, 2020.
- Hans Harmakaputra, “Fratelli Tutti and Interreligious Friendship: An Indonesian Christian Reflection,” The Journal of Social Encounters 5, no. 1, 2021.
- Marianne Heimbach-Steins, “Pope Francis’ Encyclical Letter Fratelli Tutti– Focal Points and Aspects of the Discussion from Germany,” in the December 2020 First.
- Kristin Heyer, “Walls on the Land and in the Heart: Fratelli Tutti and Migration,” Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs, October 26, 2020.
- David Hollenbach, “Pope Francis’ Encyclical and Solidarity with Muslims,” Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs, October 26, 2020.
- Laurie Johnston, “‘Finally! We are Brothers and Sisters’: Fratelli Tutti and Pope Francis’ Peacemaking,” Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs, October 27, 2020.
- Laurie Johnston, “Friendship with all – but especially Muslims,” The Journal of Social Encounters 5, no. 1, 2021.
- Sr. Mumbi Kigutha, Podcast reflection on Fratelli Tutti, Radio Veritas, October 2020.
- Thomas Massaro, “Seven Things to Know about the New Papal Encyclical Fratelli Tutti,” A Faith that Does Justice, November 16, 2020.
- Thomas Massaro, “The Renewal of Catholic Social Concerns in Fratelli Tutti,” Canopy Forum at Emory Law School, November 10, 2020.
- Bienvenu Mayemba, “Supporting the Church’s Promotion of a Culture of Brother/Sisterhood to Heal a Fragmented Ivory Coast,” in the June 2021 First.
- Eli McCarthy, “Francis’ ‘Fratelli Tutti’ Weaves the Threads of Nonviolence and Just Peace,” National Catholic Reporter, December 4, 2020.
- Marcus Mescher, The Study Guide to the Encyclical Letter of Pope Francis: Fratelli Tutti, On Fraternity and Social Friendship (Paulist Press, 2021).
- Marcus Mescher, “Pope Francis Renews Call for Interfaith Solidarity,” Interfaith Youth Core, October 26, 2020.
- Marcus Mescher, “Screen time is officially part of Catholic Social Teaching. What does it mean for us and our iPhones?” America, October 18, 2020.
- Marcus Mescher, “Fratelli Tutti: A Call to Love All and Accept All,” Millennial Journal, October 4, 2020.
- Vincent J. Miller, Kate Ward, Drew Christiansen, Kevin Ahern, and C. Vanessa White, “Five Theologians on the biggest takeaways from ‘Fratelli Tutti’,” America, October 8, 2020.
- Anne Celestine Achieng Ondigo, “Challenging Covid-19 Stigmatization with Fratelli Tutti Values,” in the June 2021 First.
- Agbonkhianmeghe E. Orobator, “‘Fratelli Tutti’ is Ubuntu by any other name,” National Catholic Reporter, October 6, 2020.
- Emily Reimer-Barry, “Conscience at the Polls: Fratelli Tutti and the Discerning Voter,” Catholic Moral Theology, October 4, 2020.
- Osamu Takeuchi, “Consideration for Each Person’s Life,” in the March 2021 First.
Ellen Van Stichel, “Fratelli tutti: A continuation of Francis’ Renewal”, in K. Kachapppilly (ed.), Fratelli tutti: Perspectives, Christian World Imprints, Delhi, 2021, pp.29-40.
- Andrea Vicini, “Fratelli Tutti: For a Better Kind of Politics,” Berkley Center for Religion, Peace & World Affairs, October 26, 2020.
- Petr Vizina, “On the Pope’s ‘Madness’” in the November 2021 First.